Travelling to Singapore
- All travellers may enter Singapore regardless of their vaccination status, so long as they submit their SG Arrival Card (SGAC) within three days before arrival into Singapore. Only Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Long-Term Pass Holders entering via land checkpoints do not need to fill in the SGAC
- To minimise public health risks, incoming travellers will be required to observe the relevant travel health measures which might differ according to your country of departure and recent travel history.
- Visit the ICA Website for the latest information on travelling to Singapore.
Transiting through Singapore
- Travellers, regardless of vaccination status, will be allowed to transit through Singapore.
Travellers are advised to confirm arrangements with their respective airlines directly before purchasing flight tickets.
- Visit the ICA Website and Changi Airport website for more information on transiting through Singapore.
- Singapore does not impose any mandatory travel health requirements on travellers for departure to other countries.
- However, you are advised to check the latest travel advisories and requirements imposed on travellers from Singapore with the respective immigration authority or embassy of your destination country.
- Visit the ICA Website for more information on departing Singapore.
Keeping in touch & staying abreast of developments
- Singapore Global Network through our regional representatives or write to us here.
- MFA Overseas Missions through your respective overseas mission here.
- MOH Covid-19 Enquiries at 1800 333 9999 or +65 6325 9220