Christmas 2020 Giveaway Terms and Conditions
This contest (the “Contest”) is organised by the Singapore Global Network (the “Organiser”).
2. The Contest will take place on:
(a) the Singapore Global Network Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/singaporeglobalnetwork), and will run from 1 December 2020, 9.00am (SGT) to 15 December 2020, 11.59pm (SGT); and
(b) Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/singaporeglobalnetwork/), and will run from 1 December 2020, 9.00am (SGT) to 15 December 2020, 11.59pm (SGT).
3. By taking part in the Contest, the participants (the “Participants”) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to abide by the decisions of the Organiser. The decisions of the Organiser in all matters relating to the Contest shall be final.
4. To be eligible for the Contest, the Participants must:
(a) followers of the Singapore Global Network Facebook and/or Instagram Page;
(b) be at least thirteen (13) years old on the Contest Start Date where participants below the age of eighteen (18) years must obtain the consent of his/her parents or legal guardians before participating in the Contest and shall furnish such proof of consent, if required by the Organiser. By giving such consent, the parent or legal guardian shall be deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions set out herein; and
(c) consent to provide their particulars to the Organiser for the distribution of the prize.
5. Persons who are involved in the organisation of any part of the Contest or the Contest, employees of the Organiser and the immediate family members  of such persons or employees are disqualified from participating in the Contest.
How to Enter
6. To be considered for the purposes of this Contest, the Participants must:
(a) Like and follow the Singapore Global Network Facebook and/or Instagram Pages; and
(i) Like the Contest post on Facebook or Instagram; and
(ii) Tag one person the Participant wish they could be spending the holidays with in the Facebook or Instagram post; and
(iii) Leave a comment in the Facebook or Instagram post on why the Participant would like to purchase a gift for the person tagged in (ii) using the voucher
(b) All the above should be completed before the stipulated end date of the Contest within the post.
7. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any submission that is incomplete, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, misdirected, lost or delayed, or is unable to be sent or published due to technical or transmission failures of any kind or any other reason.
8. There is no limit to the number of entries a Participant may submit for the Contest. However, each Participant is only eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize in the Contest on Facebook or Instagram only.
9. All submissions shall be subject to the approval of the Organiser, which has the sole discretion to disqualify any submission as it deems fit, including but not limited to comments which:
(a) contain obscene, provocative, objectionable, defamatory, inappropriate, or illegal content; or
(b) contain content which is irrelevant to the Contest; or
(c) do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
10. Six (6) winning entries: Three (3) from Facebook and Three (3) from Instagram, will be chosen from the approved submissions by the Organiser at its sole discretion.
11. The Participants who submit the winning contest entries (the “Winners”) will each receive 1x S$100 Onlewo Pte Ltd voucher code (“the Prize”). The Prize is:
(a) not exchangeable for cash; and
(b) valid till 30 June 2021; and
(c) non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other prizes.
12. The Prize is subject to any accompanying terms and set by the Organiser, and the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the Prize with any alternative prize without prior notice.
(a) Free delivery service is available for purchases above S$150 for local orders from Onlewo Pte Ltd to Singapore addresses; a S$9 delivery fee is applicable for purchases under S$150.
(b) Free delivery service is available for purchases above S$150 (excluding lights and furniture items) for overseas orders from Onlewo Pte Ltd to international addresses; a S$20 delivery fee for standard postage is applicable for purchases under S$150.
13. The Winners will be notified through Facebook or Instagram Direct Message by the Organiser on 17 December 2020, where the Organiser will provide details as to how to claim the Prize. The Organiser reserves the right to require the Winners to produce proof of identity, citizenship, age and overseas address to claim their Prize.
14. In the event that the Organiser is unable to contact the Winners through Facebook or Instagram Direct Message within 1 week upon first contact by the Organiser; and/or is unable to obtain and verify the Winners’ details; the Winners’ prize will be forfeited to the Organiser and the Winners shall have no claim whatsoever on the Prize. The Organiser will then reserve the right to award new Winner(s) for the forfeited Prize(s).
15. The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit any Prize and to dispose of the forfeited Prize at its sole discretion if the Winner is disqualified under these Terms and Conditions to participate in the Contest, and such Participant shall have no claim over such Prize.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Contest for reasons beyond its control. The Organiser (including its employees, officers, agents and assigns) shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage relating to or arising from the Contest (including cancellation of the Contest) or the Prize awarded, regardless of the cause and reason, to the extent permitted by law.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and the Participants hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
 Immediate family member of a person shall mean the person’s child, stepchild, grandchild, parent, stepparent, grandparent, spouse, sibling, parent-in-law, children-in-law, sibling-in-law and shall include adoptive relationships.