Terms and Conditions for SGN EZ-link Card, in which you can store credit for use in Singapore’s transport systems and various other services.
17 July 2019 / By SGN
Terms and Conditions
First 1,000 sign ups to become a member of the Singapore Global Network (SGN) will receive an exclusively designed, customisable SGN EZ-link card!
This offer (the “Offer”) is organised by the Singapore Global Network (the “Organiser”).
- The Offer period begins 19 February 2020 and closes on 23:59 on 31 March 2020.
- To be eligible to receive the SGN EZ-link card, the individual must:
- Be registered as a member of Singapore Global Network via https://go.gov.sg/sgnemail
- Complete all form fields on https://go.gov.sg/sgnemail
- Indicate “Yes, of course!” for question 8 on https://go.gov.sg/sgnemail
- Agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to abide by the decisions of the Organiser. The decisions of the Organiser in all matters relating to the Offer shall be final.
- Individuals are responsible for ensuring that all information provided during registration is correct.
- Individuals can only sign up once to be a member and only 1 SGN EZ-Link card can be awarded per unique member or individual.
- Individuals will be notified via email address once the EZ-Link has been shipped to the address provided during registration with the Organiser.
- The Organiser will not provide a replacement SGN EZ-Link card for all undelivered or returned mail due to incorrect address.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Offer for reasons beyond its control.
- The Organiser (including its employees, officers, agents and assigns) shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage relating to or arising from the Offer (including cancellation of the Offer) or the reward, regardless of the cause and reason, to the extent permitted by law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and individuals hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.