Whether you’re a returning Singaporean or new to our island, here are some links to get you started on healthcare, citizenship, education and more.
CAREER, BUSINESS & EMPLOYMENT
Singapore is an open and connected hub for international businesses. We welcome global professionals who can bring in skills in short supply and new networks of opportunity, to complement and work with the Singaporean workforce. The following table provides an overview of work visas for global professionals interested in working in Singapore.
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
Get information about Singapore’s labour market, employment practices, training & development and more.
- (My Working Title) Career-fitness assessment to free consultation services
My Working Title are career design advocates who help participants drive their own careers.
- SkillsFuture Courses + CET courses by SG Aus
Attend subsidised short courses by accredited providers to equip yourself with the necessary skills perform better in your careeer :
– NUS: https://stmi.nus.edu.sg/events
– NTU: https://www.ntu.edu.sg/pace
– SMU: https://academy.smu.edu.sg
– SUTD: https://www.sutd.edu.sg
– SUSS: https://www.suss.edu.sg/courses
CITIZENSHIP AND CITIZEN SERVICES
- Staying Connected
The official web portal for Singapore Government masterplans, programmes, news and resources.
- Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA)
Familiarise yourself with the rules and procedures regarding immigration and citizenship.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA)
Stay updated with latest consular information. Remember to eRegister yourself as well when travelling!
- Ministry of Education (MOE)
Ensure the best for your child’s future by familiarising yourself with Singapore’s various educational tracks.
Learn about and remember your roots with educational resources from NEXUS for both adults and children.
- Central Provident Fund (CPF)
Check out the CPF website’s range of tools to help you with retirement planning, CPF investments and more.
- Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
One-stop information and eServices portal for all things tax-related.
- Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
Information on the central bank of Singapore as well as key financial policies.
- CareShield Life
Information on the enhanced CareShield Life scheme that will be implemented in 2020.
- Health Promotion Board (HPB)
Everything you need to know with regard to healthy living and disease prevention.
- Ministry of Health (MOH)
For health news, facts, online forms and relevant links.
- On the Line
20 trained facilitators from different professions and backgrounds whom you can chat with for personal and professional development advice.
- LET’S TALK: A Youth Conversations Blog
Let’s Talk is a youth conversation website which helps youths navigate through these tough times.
- Help combat Covid 19 together
Be an SG United Volunteer and support the community.
HOUSING & PROPERTY
- Housing and Development Board (HDB)
For all things related to housing.
- Singapore Land Authority (SLA)
For information on the acquisition and rental of state land and state buildings.
- Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)
Keep abreast with Singapore’s plans for a vibrant and sustainable city.
MARRIAGE, PARENTHOOD & FAMILY
- Baby Bonus
Congratulations on your newborn! Know your benefits to help your family meet your children’s expenses.
- Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth
Information and resources of MCCY’s various schemes and programmes.
- Families for Life
Information to help you forge a resilient family, especially if you are far away from your loved ones.
- NS Portal
To apply for exit permit, notification of overseas travel and update of personal particulars.
Useful resources to prepare pre-enlistees for National Service, and information for Operationally Ready NSMen.
- Central Manpower Base (CMPB)
For pre-enlistees and parents, learn more about NS registration, medical screening, enlistment dates, deferment for studies and exit permits.
SG University Alumni News
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- LKYSPP global-is-asian
- Nanyang Technological University
- NTU Hey!
- National University of Singapore
- Singapore Management University
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
- Eye on Asia
Find useful resources on living and working aboard in ASEAN countries, China and India including emerging cities.