Singapore is gradually reopening its borders in a safe and controlled manner as the Covid-19 situation stabilises and vaccination efforts in Singapore progresses. Our priority is to make sure that you are well-supported wherever you may be. Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PR) are always welcome home and may return to Singapore without having to seek entry approval. If you’re a Long Term Pass Holder, a short-term business, social or family visitor, you may ride on the various international Safe Travel lanes to obtain entry approval into Singapore. All incoming travellers will have to observe the relevant travel health measures in place. You may refer to the links below for the latest information relevant to you.
- International Safe Travel lanes based on traveller’s profile and purpose of travel have been made available to facilitate entry into Singapore.
- To minimise public health risks, incoming travellers will be required to observe the relevant travel health measures which might differ according to your country of departure and recent travel history.
- Visit the Safe Travel website for more information on travelling to Singapore.
- Only passengers travelling with an airline whose transfer route via Singapore has been approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) will be allowed to transit/transfer through Singapore.
- Travellers are advised to confirm arrangements with their respective airlines directly before purchasing flight tickets.
- Visit the Safe Travel website and Changi Airport website for more information on transiting through Singapore.
- Singapore does not impose any mandatory travel health requirements on travellers for departure to other countries.
- However, you are advised to check the latest travel advisories and requirements imposed on travellers from Singapore with the respective immigration authority or embassy of your destination country.
- Visit the Safe Travel website for more information on departing Singapore.
Keeping in touch & staying abreast of developments
- If you’re an overseas Singaporeans or international visitor, you can sign up with us or join our regional Telegram chat groups to connect with our global community and receive the latest updates from us.
- Singaporeans travelling or residing overseas can e-register with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) to allow them to contact you and provide assistance in times of emergency.
- Visit the MFA’s wesbite for Singapore’s travel advisories and information relating to your destination country.
- Visit the Ministry of Health (MOH)’s website for the latest updates on the Covid-19 situation in Singapore.
- Visit the SafeTravel wesbite for the latest updates on Singapore’s border measures for travellers and for answers to frequently asked questions on Singapore’s travel and health control measures.
- SafeTravel Enquiries Helpline at +65 6812 5555 or write to them here.
- Singapore Global Network through our regional representatives or write to us here.
- MFA Overseas Missions through your respective overseas mission here.
- MOH Covid-19 Enquiries at 1800 333 9999 or +65 6325 9220
Thinking of what to do while at home or on stay-home-notice?
Check out our ultimate list of stay-home activities! Keep boredom at bay with our list of activities and resources that’ll help keep you sane as you stay indoors.
Information updated as of 12 August 2021.