YOUR ULTIMATE LIST OF STAY-IN ACTIVITIES
As the saying goes, tough times don’t last; tough people do. Keep boredom at bay with our list of activities and resources that’ll help keep you sane as you stay indoors.
P.S. for COVID-19 and SHN FAQs, check out this link.
🍔 WHAT TO EAT
Never go hungry again with thousands of options at your fingertips.
If it’s groceries you’re after, consider these options.
P.S. You may want to try delivering your groceries via Deliveroo and Grab too.
💡 WHAT TO LEARN
Always wanted to learn something new but could never find the time? Here’s your chance.
- Pick up New Skills with Coursera or Skillshare
- Find online courses using SkillsFuture credits
- Maximise Your WFH Productivity
- Webinars on Careers, Job Hunting and COVID-19
📚 WHAT TO READ
Your body might be stuck indoors, but your mind could roam anywhere.
- One-stop online bookstore specialising in Singaporean titles
- Inspiring Articles on Medium
- Order Books from Indie Bookstores The Moon, BooksActually or Epigram
- E-books stocked by the National Library Board
- Guides to Working and Living in Singapore
📺 WHAT TO WATCH
Unwind with a new show or two.
- Local On-demand TV Shows, Movies and News
- 50 Best Netflix Shows to Binge-watch
- Best Cooking Shows on Netflix
- Best New Korean Dramas of 2021
- Indie Films on Demand by The Projector
- Online Concerts by Musicians
🎧 WHAT TO LISTEN TO
Podcasts and more.
- Local Radio and Podcasts
- Economist Radio
- Google Design Podcasts
- Best Podcasts to Listen to in 2021
- SGN’s Curated Spotify Playlist
💪🏼 STAYING FIT
Pacing around the room’s always an option, but we think these might be more interesting.
🎮 WHAT TO PLAY
Rent gaming consoles or stay connected with your friends with these fun and free online games.
🚀 ENTERTAIN YOUR CHILDREN
Staying in a room all day must be driving your kids crazy. Here are some activities for staving off their cabin fever.
- SGN’s Resources for Kids
- More Educational Websites for Kids
Sign up with Singapore Global Network
Stay abreast of news and developments in Singapore, receive exclusive invitations to social and professional networking events, and connect with other members of our global community.